So, last night’s episode of Pretty Little Liars (which is this morning’s episode over here in the UK) 7×04, was action-packed and full of all kinds of “bitch, please” moments.
Here are the 12 most memorable moments of episode 7×04:
- Vehicular manslaughter is not first-degree murder. The girls did not drive out toward the pin drop on the GPS with the intention of killing Elliot Rollins. Although, why do they ALWAYS have four shovels with them? I don’t even own a shovel and certainly never kept one in the trunk of my car.
- Spencer, I love you, but your comment “What do we tell the cops? That Hanna can’t tell the left pedal from the right?!” That’s cold, Spence.
- Ali would be amazing at “the claw” machine. Seriously. She just stuck her hand in the dirt and pulled out Elliot’s security keycard without any need for a do-over. #AliClawLaurentis
- Does Emily seriously work 2-hour shifts at the Radley? She seemingly worked an entire shift with Spencer sitting there chugging martinis? Also, Emily, you knew that Spencer had to drive Elliot’s car to the train station, purchase a ticket, and board the fucking train – why are you serving her tons of alcohol? You guys already killed one dude with a car this evening. Just saying. #EmilyFieldsWorkEthics
- Caleb crying through the door about stroking Spencer’s chin dimple on a street corner was touching, but also, I feel like he needed a day to come up with that speech. Also, Ashley Benson’s crying game is on point. #CalebIsCoDependent
- Alison DID follow Charlotte into the bell tower of the church the night she died, but when she left, Charlotte was still alive. This event is becoming the new “that night” scenario of PLL. #WhoKilledCharlotteIsSheEvenDead
- Loved the “Keebler Elf” shout out while Hanna and Aria tried to relocate their car by the tree mostly likely to have housed one of the cracker eating critters. Also, I’m glad Mona showed up with the car before these two set fire to it in a heavily wooded area. Adding a massive wildfire arson charge to the evening isn’t what they needed. #MonaThinksOfEverything
- Spencer totally used Elliot’s credit card to pay for the drinks she was slamming with the new detective she almost banged in the elevator. Woops. #DrunkSpencer
- Best line of the show goes to Jenna Marshall and her response to Emily’s question, “And you’re staying at the Radley?” to which she replied, “Oh, didn’t you hear? My house blew up.” #YasJennaYassss
- Hanna and Mona rubbed their fingerprints and scent all over Elliot’s car. They might as well have keyed, “Mona + Hanna BFF” on the hood.
- Elliot’s real name is, Archer Dunhill, but he’s not A.D. I know that Marlene lies about things sometimes, but I believe she told us that Elliot and Mary are working with A.D. and that individual is, UBER A. Also, he’s friendly with Jenna, and that means things are going to get even MORE confusing.
- Don’t worry, dear, Mary Drake is “in charge now.”
We were told by Marlene that the Liars would make “the biggest mistake of their lives” and that this error will be the FUEL to fire Uber A’s final game. I, like many other viewers, have been wondering what the hell the “most dangerous A of all” has done that is so terrible compared to any other A — so, hopefully now that the girls done fucked up, we’ll all start to see things get scandalous.
As seen in the promo for 7×05, “Along Comes Mary.”